Social media provides a wealth of data that can tell you a lot about your brand and your consumers - providing you can effectively act upon that data. According to Digiday, "48% of digital marketing executives say they focus 'relentlessly' on building customer insights, yet few are executing those strategies in meaningful ways."
This white paper offers a brief overview of how organizations can best use social data by implementing a framework to integrate social data with other enterprise and public or curated data. This framework provides a platform for uncovering new insights that can be fed into business intelligence and customer experience management systems in near real-time to help marketing, sales, service, and commerce teams accelerate decision-making and create long-term, profitable customer relationships.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveWA
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW