In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organizations. That’s why so many of the world’s most successful organizations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud. This eBook is a short introduction on how IT helps drive value for the business through cloud-based customer service solutions.
More than 75 per cent of consumers have posted damaging comment on social media following a negative customer experience. Yet a whopping 70 per cent of companies have little understanding of the social media conversations featuring their brand. This whitepaper looks at how to deliver your brand promise, retain customers and increase their lifetime value with new service channels.
Delivering more products, heightened quality and shortened customers with flawless execution and minimal business interruption defines your supply chain success. This report discusses a newly developed end-to-end solution with the right tools to efficiently procure, assemble, ship and deliver the goods your customers want, when they want them.
Apple saves $5 million a year on case and email deflection, while its agents find information 47 per cent faster than before they invested in something called Transformational Knowledge. In today’s consumer-empowered marketplace, you cannot afford negative customer experiences. However many companies lack the tools and processes required to empower their employees to deliver great customer experiences. In this whitepaper, we look at how to breakdown silos and deliver great customer experiences.
Social media provides a wealth of data that can tell you a lot about your brand and your consumers - providing you can effectively act upon that data. According to Digiday, "48% of digital marketing executives say they focus 'relentlessly' on building customer insights, yet few are executing those strategies in meaningful ways."
This white paper offers a brief overview of how organizations can best use social data by implementing a framework to integrate social data with other enterprise and public or curated data. This framework provides a platform for uncovering new insights that can be fed into business intelligence and customer experience management systems in near real-time to help marketing, sales, service, and commerce teams accelerate decision-making and create long-term, profitable customer relationships.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT