This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
In this white paper we will: • Summarize the decline of Phishing 1.0. • Discuss how phishing has turned toward business and become more costly. • Outline the structure of new Phishing 2.0 attacks. • Delineate how the new campaigns evade standard antiphishing countermeasures. • Describe how web security services with real-time antiphishing capabilities can protect against Phishing 2.0 attacks.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW