This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
In this white paper we will: • Summarize the decline of Phishing 1.0. • Discuss how phishing has turned toward business and become more costly. • Outline the structure of new Phishing 2.0 attacks. • Delineate how the new campaigns evade standard antiphishing countermeasures. • Describe how web security services with real-time antiphishing capabilities can protect against Phishing 2.0 attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW