This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
In this white paper we will: • Summarize the decline of Phishing 1.0. • Discuss how phishing has turned toward business and become more costly. • Outline the structure of new Phishing 2.0 attacks. • Delineate how the new campaigns evade standard antiphishing countermeasures. • Describe how web security services with real-time antiphishing capabilities can protect against Phishing 2.0 attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top 30 AWS cloud services
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW