This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
In this white paper we will: • Summarize the decline of Phishing 1.0. • Discuss how phishing has turned toward business and become more costly. • Outline the structure of new Phishing 2.0 attacks. • Delineate how the new campaigns evade standard antiphishing countermeasures. • Describe how web security services with real-time antiphishing capabilities can protect against Phishing 2.0 attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT