In this white paper we will: • Summarize the decline of Phishing 1.0. • Discuss how phishing has turned toward business and become more costly. • Outline the structure of new Phishing 2.0 attacks. • Delineate how the new campaigns evade standard antiphishing countermeasures. • Describe how web security services with real-time antiphishing capabilities can protect against Phishing 2.0 attacks.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT