Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
In this white paper we will: • Summarize the decline of Phishing 1.0. • Discuss how phishing has turned toward business and become more costly. • Outline the structure of new Phishing 2.0 attacks. • Delineate how the new campaigns evade standard antiphishing countermeasures. • Describe how web security services with real-time antiphishing capabilities can protect against Phishing 2.0 attacks.
This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW