Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW