In the past, protection used to come from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, which used content inspection and applied a rules set to whether the information can be sent outside the organisation. Today, Adaptive Redaction is the next generation of DLP technology which enables content to be modified automatically based on policy and permit constant collaboration with external organisations. Find out more about this insurance and how critical information doesn't have to be at risk.
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC