In the past, protection used to come from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, which used content inspection and applied a rules set to whether the information can be sent outside the organisation. Today, Adaptive Redaction is the next generation of DLP technology which enables content to be modified automatically based on policy and permit constant collaboration with external organisations. Find out more about this insurance and how critical information doesn't have to be at risk.
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Junior PM (ERP)ACT
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Service Delivery ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCWeb Developer - WordpressNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW