The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors. Click to Download!
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors
Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. The availability and integrity of data can directly impact revenues, profits, and company reputations. The people, process and infrastructure involved can also affect key business initiatives. This whitepaper explains the real challenges of traditional architecture, and why protection storage architecture might be the solution.
Managing information in today’s business environment has become increasingly complex: Data leakage is a critical issue for CIOs. Companies are hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons and human error is one of the biggest culprits. With many organisations focusing on inbound threats, there’s a genuine risk that vulnerability inside company walls will be overlooked. Read more.
As virtualisation increasingly becomes an investment priority, a recent EDG survey has found that the associated operating expense can easily become too high a hurdle. In this paper, leading IT organisations quantify the role of inappropriate data-protection as a large obstacle to a stable virtualisation implementation. Read more to find how to optimise your backup applications to meet the present protection requirements.
In a head to head comparison of 8 end-point security products, we look at which performs the best across crucial performance metrics - from installation time to memory usage. Download to find out which performs the best!
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
CISOs and their security programs face nearly overwhelming pressure to take a renewed focus on data protection. The external forces of advanced threats and a multitude of compliance obligations, combined with the internal forces of new business initiatives, lead to a complex set of data protection requirements. Read on.
This ESG study focuses on why, when it comes to data protection, visibility is the most significant key to success, and how to achieve a truly unified view. · According to the 2013 IT Spending Intentions Survey, improving data backup and recovery was the #2 most important IT priority selected by respondents
· Without far reaching visibility, infrastructure is guaranteed to miss backing up some servers, while potentially duplicating protection of others
· The clarity gained by a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection to stakeholders and compliance to auditors
In this whitepaper, we look at today’s trends in evolving an enterprise’s data protection techniques beyond traditional daily and weekly backups. We also test both the speed and the volume of the current options available in improving backup and recovery. Read now.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW