The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors. Click to Download!
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors
Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. The availability and integrity of data can directly impact revenues, profits, and company reputations. The people, process and infrastructure involved can also affect key business initiatives. This whitepaper explains the real challenges of traditional architecture, and why protection storage architecture might be the solution.
Managing information in today’s business environment has become increasingly complex: Data leakage is a critical issue for CIOs. Companies are hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons and human error is one of the biggest culprits. With many organisations focusing on inbound threats, there’s a genuine risk that vulnerability inside company walls will be overlooked. Read more.
As virtualisation increasingly becomes an investment priority, a recent EDG survey has found that the associated operating expense can easily become too high a hurdle. In this paper, leading IT organisations quantify the role of inappropriate data-protection as a large obstacle to a stable virtualisation implementation. Read more to find how to optimise your backup applications to meet the present protection requirements.
In a head to head comparison of 8 end-point security products, we look at which performs the best across crucial performance metrics - from installation time to memory usage. Download to find out which performs the best!
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
CISOs and their security programs face nearly overwhelming pressure to take a renewed focus on data protection. The external forces of advanced threats and a multitude of compliance obligations, combined with the internal forces of new business initiatives, lead to a complex set of data protection requirements. Read on.
This ESG study focuses on why, when it comes to data protection, visibility is the most significant key to success, and how to achieve a truly unified view. · According to the 2013 IT Spending Intentions Survey, improving data backup and recovery was the #2 most important IT priority selected by respondents
· Without far reaching visibility, infrastructure is guaranteed to miss backing up some servers, while potentially duplicating protection of others
· The clarity gained by a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection to stakeholders and compliance to auditors
In this whitepaper, we look at today’s trends in evolving an enterprise’s data protection techniques beyond traditional daily and weekly backups. We also test both the speed and the volume of the current options available in improving backup and recovery. Read now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW