Government organisations are frequently at the forefront of cyber-attacks and are often under the close scrutiny of regulators. Because of the nature of the information they hold, there is also a huge risk from data leaks and the corresponding loss in trust from citizens as well as financial penalties that are imposed should a breach occur. Find out more how you can ensure that critical information is adequately and cost effectively protected at all times. Click to download!
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
Managing information in today’s business environment has become increasingly complex: Data leakage is a critical issue for CIOs. Companies are hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons and human error is one of the biggest culprits. With many organisations focusing on inbound threats, there’s a genuine risk that vulnerability inside company walls will be overlooked. Read more.
As different technology trends create new challenges and complexity for all organisations, they now must address the threats that reside much closer to home. In this research paper, conducted by Loudhouse, we identify the extent to which internal security threats are affecting different organisations and, in turn, how these are being managed. Click to download!
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors. Click to Download!
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
Today, with increasing numbers of data breaches attributed to human error, finding a clear route to data protection can appear to be a daunting prospect. By focusing on content and not the threat, organisations can implement flexible policies that eliminate human error from the data protection headache. Read more.
For years, most companies have dealt with the evolving dynamics of data archiving by addressing an immediate need rather than building a long-term strategy. But over time, putting all information on costly storage is likely to be very expensive. This whitepaper explains why it’s time for organizations to start to strategically evaluate archive solutions for capabilities they need, both now and in the future. While no technology is future proof, an archiving solution can make you “future ready.”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW