This whitepaper discusses the capacity efficiency technologies delivered in a series of storage platforms. High-powered deduplication and compression capabilities for file and block storage are delivered standard with the VNX Operating Environment. Read on.
Guarantees are often used by emerging vendors because they have to; when market leaders do so, it’s invariably because they want to. EMC now says that its customers will need 20% less raw unified storage capacity in NAS and/or SAN configurations than they’ll need from the competition. Read on.
There is a common misconception that all deduplication systems are created the same and many organizations are now doing their homework prior to making the purchase decision. This whitepaper details the key things to look for when you are researching a deduplication storage solution.
This whitepaper lists key things to look for when researching a deduplication storage solution, providing insight on solutions uniquely positioned to deliver tremendous business value. • All deduplication solutions can reduce your storage requirements. However, how efficiently they do it and whether your critical data can actually be reliably recovered vary greatly • Solutions that are a cut above provide the scale, performance and efficient replication you require • This paper focuses on new technology leadership, differentiation, and why it matters to you
Data deduplication articles include: Data deduplication for SMEs: what to look out for; Reducing storage bloat; Buyers’ guide; Choosing the right deduplication method and Deduplication technology aids data storage.
This bulletin is about preserving valuable digital data for a long time, usually somewhere between a decade and a lifetime, and possibly forever. Our focus is on the compounding quantities of commercial and institutional digital data, which are deemed so important that someone in the enterprise says: We need to keep this forever!, which means for longer than can be imagined in normal, 21st-Century human terms.
Data Deduplication For Dummies, Quantum 2nd Special Edition, discusses the methods and rationale for reducing the amount of duplicate data maintained by your organisation. This book is intended to provide you with the information you need to understand how data deduplication can make a meaningful impact on your organization’s data management.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCSAP Test Manager - CRMNSW
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW