This whitepaper lists key things to look for when researching a deduplication storage solution, providing insight on solutions uniquely positioned to deliver tremendous business value. • All deduplication solutions can reduce your storage requirements. However, how efficiently they do it and whether your critical data can actually be reliably recovered vary greatly • Solutions that are a cut above provide the scale, performance and efficient replication you require • This paper focuses on new technology leadership, differentiation, and why it matters to you
There is a common misconception that all deduplication systems are created the same and many organizations are now doing their homework prior to making the purchase decision. This whitepaper details the key things to look for when you are researching a deduplication storage solution.
Data deduplication articles include: Data deduplication for SMEs: what to look out for; Reducing storage bloat; Buyers’ guide; Choosing the right deduplication method and Deduplication technology aids data storage.
This bulletin is about preserving valuable digital data for a long time, usually somewhere between a decade and a lifetime, and possibly forever. Our focus is on the compounding quantities of commercial and institutional digital data, which are deemed so important that someone in the enterprise says: We need to keep this forever!, which means for longer than can be imagined in normal, 21st-Century human terms.
Data Deduplication For Dummies, Quantum 2nd Special Edition, discusses the methods and rationale for reducing the amount of duplicate data maintained by your organisation. This book is intended to provide you with the information you need to understand how data deduplication can make a meaningful impact on your organization’s data management.
This whitepaper discusses the capacity efficiency technologies delivered in a series of storage platforms. High-powered deduplication and compression capabilities for file and block storage are delivered standard with the VNX Operating Environment. Read on.
Guarantees are often used by emerging vendors because they have to; when market leaders do so, it’s invariably because they want to. EMC now says that its customers will need 20% less raw unified storage capacity in NAS and/or SAN configurations than they’ll need from the competition. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
- Here are 5 reasons Symantec is buying Blue Coat
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC