Everybody has logs and ultimately will have to deal with them. In this guide, Dr. Anton Chuvakin analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management for a new solution. · Security information and event management (SIEM) emerged in the 1990s, but it has always been controversial · This paper analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management, focusing on technical differences, uses and architecting joint deployments · Dr Chuvakin provides recommendations for companies that have deployed log management or SIEM so they can plot their roadmap for enhancing deployment
Cloud computing introduces new security challenges for both consumers and providers of cloud services across all types of IT environments. CA’s strategy and vision outlines how to securely provision users, and choose & simplify an IAM deployment models.
Smart companies use DevOps to speed the rollout and quality of new apps and services to market. Read this report to see the findings from a survey of 1300 global IT leaders, including the real benefits a good DevOps strategy can bring to your business.
Smart companies use DevOps to speed the rollout and quality of new apps and services to market. See the findings from a survey of 1300 global IT leaders in this snack-sized infographic including the real benefits a good DevOps strategy can bring to your business.
With the agility and intelligence provided by their management tools, Columbia sportswear is transforming IT to be much more service oriented in fulfilling business requests and delivering resources as needed. It’s allowing IT to “never say no” with an infrastructure that can handle nearly any project that comes through the door.
Applications and services are made up of more components and integrations today, than they were a few years ago. Development is pressed to deliver more functionality, faster, focusing on small, incremental changes, using agile methodologies and tools. In this whitepaper, we look at how application release automation is the only way to gain true control of a complex matrix of applications, releases and environment variations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- Automated ports and a city of sensors: Cisco chief outlines blueprint for Hamburg smart city
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT