This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
A success story by one of Australia’s largest owners and managers of quality real estate, read about how Investa Property Group became more agile and responsive, while improving user experience with their comprehensive desktop solution.
QBE insurance group met the challenge of swiftly deploying a desktop virtualization solution, after practically outsourcing its entire IT department overnight. Read their story to learn how to allow users a comfortable desktop while ensuring that IT can maintain control.
Many firms are acutely aware of the risks associated with lost or unrecoverable data on employee devices, including desktops, laptops and mobile devices. Companies simply cannot overlook the consequences of public exposure that would likely result if sensitive data is lost, stolen, compromised or cannot be located. This white paper explores the challenges associated with safeguarding data and opening up universal access for distributed desktop and laptop systems residing at the edge of an organization's IT infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW