This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Loyalty SystemsNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW