Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW