Without policies, education, and officially supported alternatives for sharing files securely, end-users will often overlook security in favor of getting the job done by using free, readily available alternatives. Read this Aberdeen Group report to learn how top-performing organisations support business objectives of end-users while meeting security requirements and: The "Dropbox Problem" defined; Research findings on the changing characteristics of data; Characteristics to look for when evaluating enterprise-class secure file sharing solutions.
Unmanaged cloud-based services can put organizations at risk for a data breach or non-compliance. Learn about the factors you should consider for deploying an enterprise-class secure file sharing solution in the cloud—including the benefits and risks of public, private, and hybrid options.
With more and more employees downloading free, consumer-grade apps to access work files from mobile devices, your enterprise may be at risk for a security breach. Learn the requirements to ensure mobile file sharing does not jeopardize your organization's data security or compliance mandates.
Consumer file sharing and synchronization apps like Dropbox have caught on with business users. But these apps lack the security, centralized administration and management of enterprise solutions. Learn about the requirements you should look for in an enterprise-class mobile file sharing solution.
It’s estimated that more than 50 million people have used public cloud storage services such as Dropbox to share and exchange files. Public cloud services are so easy to use that their openness can undermine existing IT policies regarding the transmission of confidential data. With data volumes threatening to overwhelm onsite storage, IT managers are looking to find a solution that’s affordable and secure. This paper details a simple three-step approach to helping users manage access to the public cloud without placing your data or your business at risk. Read on.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC