In this whitepaper we examine the main drivers and restraints behind internet retailing in Australia, and the state of maturity of Australian retailers in their adoption of multi-channel strategies and new technologies such as e-commerce platforms, mobile services and usage of social media. We also examine how technology developments are supporting retailers in adopting the multi-channel approach, and in particular how cloud-based solutions can significantly reduce the cost and risk for a retailer in moving to a multi-channel model.
From online financial transactions to e-commerce to product development, SSL Certificates make it possible for users around the world to communicate sensitive information with the confidence that it is safe from malicious hackers. This white paper will present the pitfalls associated with poor SSL Certificate management, why they are potentially dangerous to the enterprise, and how enterprises can keep track of SSL Certificates effectively
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
This paper explores new developments in website security that online businesses should be implementing to build confidence in their sites, protect valuable brands and safeguard customers’ sensitive information, not to mention improving their bottom line.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC