Today, enterprises across the world are crafting cloud strategies and starting to invest in private clouds to take advantage of the economic benefits that cloud models offer. In fact, Forrester found that 29% of enterprises consider building a private cloud a high or critical priority.1 The more interesting finding, however, is that although enterprises greatly desire the economic benefits from a cloud model, those who have implemented a private cloud are not taking full advantage of those benefits. Read on.
As more business processes across Suncorp are standardized and consolidated, the company plans to build on its current efficiencies and continue to deliver new capabilities to its customers —both internal and external.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT