Today, enterprises across the world are crafting cloud strategies and starting to invest in private clouds to take advantage of the economic benefits that cloud models offer. In fact, Forrester found that 29% of enterprises consider building a private cloud a high or critical priority.1 The more interesting finding, however, is that although enterprises greatly desire the economic benefits from a cloud model, those who have implemented a private cloud are not taking full advantage of those benefits. Read on.
As more business processes across Suncorp are standardized and consolidated, the company plans to build on its current efficiencies and continue to deliver new capabilities to its customers —both internal and external.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD