Today, enterprises across the world are crafting cloud strategies and starting to invest in private clouds to take advantage of the economic benefits that cloud models offer. In fact, Forrester found that 29% of enterprises consider building a private cloud a high or critical priority.1 The more interesting finding, however, is that although enterprises greatly desire the economic benefits from a cloud model, those who have implemented a private cloud are not taking full advantage of those benefits. Read on.
As more business processes across Suncorp are standardized and consolidated, the company plans to build on its current efficiencies and continue to deliver new capabilities to its customers —both internal and external.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence - BI and ReportingQLD
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW