As more business processes across Suncorp are standardized and consolidated, the company plans to build on its current efficiencies and continue to deliver new capabilities to its customers —both internal and external.
This overview of six of the CIO Executive Council’s most important pieces of intellectual capital represents the thought leadership of literally hundreds of global CIOs spanning over half a decade. It is intended to convey the Council’s position on the current and future CIO role and the value that IT should be creating for the enterprise. We hope that it offers the IT community an intriguing and comprehensive roadmap for continued success.
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
While the benefits of this technology and service delivery model are well known, understood, and increasingly being taken advantage of, their effects on the data center physical infrastructure (DCPI) are less understood. The purpose of this paper is to describe these effects while offering possible solutions or methods for dealing with them. Read this whitepaper.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCService Desk OfficerQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingVIC
- CCWeb Developer - WordpressNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- CCAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)QLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)QLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW