The proposed amendments to the Privacy Act, due to come into effect in 2014, reinforce both the importance and significance of upholding data security. Data protection has long been a priority for many businesses, but the rise in technology trends only create challenges in security protection. This research looks at how businesses are more likely to encounter breaches due to lack or awareness from employees rather than from malicious intent.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCWeb Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCField EngineerVIC