A unified approach to information security can help modern vital infrastructure providers deal with evolving IT threats without compromising on communications or the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce. Flexible policies, combined with quality inbound threat detection, deep content inspection and encryption capabilities can help organisations to mitigate the risks – not just from outside the organisation, but also within it. Read this whitepaper.
Network hacking and corporate espionage are on the rise and set to intensify. Information security risks remain commonplace, and most organisations need to increase vigilance. This paper has analyses the realistic threats to fibre optic Ethernet networks – both at the LAN and WAN level. Read now.
There are two types of data: the kind of data that someone wants to steal and everything else. Most security professionals today do not understand the motivations behind data theft. In this Forrester whitepaper, we explore how encrypting, and thereby devaluing, your sensitive data, you can make cybercriminals bypass your networks and look for less robustly protected targets. Find out how to use encryption, tokenization, and other technologies to “kill your data". Click to download!
This paper explores new developments in website security that online businesses should be implementing to build confidence in their sites, protect valuable brands and safeguard customers’ sensitive information, not to mention improving their bottom line.
As of September 2013, a new and vicious form of malware has been wreaking havoc. CryptoLocker belongs to a family of malware called “ransomware”, which is designed to extort money from victims by denying them access to their personal files. It targets all Windows Operating Systems, from Windows XP to Windows 8, and typically remains unnoticed by victims until it’s too late and the damage to their files is irreparable.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW