A unified approach to information security can help modern vital infrastructure providers deal with evolving IT threats without compromising on communications or the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce. Flexible policies, combined with quality inbound threat detection, deep content inspection and encryption capabilities can help organisations to mitigate the risks – not just from outside the organisation, but also within it. Read this whitepaper.
Network hacking and corporate espionage are on the rise and set to intensify. Information security risks remain commonplace, and most organisations need to increase vigilance. This paper has analyses the realistic threats to fibre optic Ethernet networks – both at the LAN and WAN level. Read now.
There are two types of data: the kind of data that someone wants to steal and everything else. Most security professionals today do not understand the motivations behind data theft. In this Forrester whitepaper, we explore how encrypting, and thereby devaluing, your sensitive data, you can make cybercriminals bypass your networks and look for less robustly protected targets. Find out how to use encryption, tokenization, and other technologies to “kill your data". Click to download!
This paper explores new developments in website security that online businesses should be implementing to build confidence in their sites, protect valuable brands and safeguard customers’ sensitive information, not to mention improving their bottom line.
As of September 2013, a new and vicious form of malware has been wreaking havoc. CryptoLocker belongs to a family of malware called “ransomware”, which is designed to extort money from victims by denying them access to their personal files. It targets all Windows Operating Systems, from Windows XP to Windows 8, and typically remains unnoticed by victims until it’s too late and the damage to their files is irreparable.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC