Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Advanced Persistent Threats strive to remain undetected in the network in order to gain access to the valuable data. Once in, it can be an arduous task for system administrators to detect any malicious activity in the network. In this whitepaper, we look at the methods used for malicious activity and what efforts can be taken to mitigate the problem.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that aggressively pursue and chosen targets that over time attempt to get deeper into their network. For Enterprises, this is a high priority threat as human and systemic weaknesses can be mitigated with correct practices and solutions. In this report we look at targeted attack campaigns and how these can be mitigated.
Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
News headlines are a constant reminder that malware attacks and data loss are on the rise. High-profile incidents that make big news might seem out of the ordinary. Yet businesses of every size face similar risks in the everyday acts of using digital technology and the Internet for legitimate purposes. This paper outlines eight common threats that traditional antivirus alone won’t stop, and explains how to protect your organisation using endpoint security.
Unwanted applications, like games, result in productivity loss. This is often the primary consideration when applying application control. But unauthorized applications also increase your company’s risks of malware infection and data loss. This paper details how endpoint security solutions that incorporate application control provide the most efficient, comprehensive defense against unauthorized applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top 30 AWS cloud services
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia