Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
News headlines are a constant reminder that malware attacks and data loss are on the rise. High-profile incidents that make big news might seem out of the ordinary. Yet businesses of every size face similar risks in the everyday acts of using digital technology and the Internet for legitimate purposes. This paper outlines eight common threats that traditional antivirus alone won’t stop, and explains how to protect your organisation using endpoint security.
Advanced Persistent Threats strive to remain undetected in the network in order to gain access to the valuable data. Once in, it can be an arduous task for system administrators to detect any malicious activity in the network. In this whitepaper, we look at the methods used for malicious activity and what efforts can be taken to mitigate the problem.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that aggressively pursue and chosen targets that over time attempt to get deeper into their network. For Enterprises, this is a high priority threat as human and systemic weaknesses can be mitigated with correct practices and solutions. In this report we look at targeted attack campaigns and how these can be mitigated.
Unwanted applications, like games, result in productivity loss. This is often the primary consideration when applying application control. But unauthorized applications also increase your company’s risks of malware infection and data loss. This paper details how endpoint security solutions that incorporate application control provide the most efficient, comprehensive defense against unauthorized applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC