The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added.
Since implementing MYOB Advanced, Lauren and her team at the Woolcock Group have been able to streamline several processes and save an enormous amount of time. “Because we are able to build our own profit and loss reports which compare information across sub accounts, this has eliminated the need to export data to Excel to achieve the reports we need. The ability to search across multiple branches at any one time saves us time on many levels,” enthuses Lauren. In addition to this, the ability to access their accounting files through a web browser has meant the flexibility to work from anywhere, making managing all the separate businesses much easier.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
In this infographic, 300 IT decision makers in companies of various sizes in the UK identify the key concerns and how they are being managed within their companies. The companies vary in size and cover three key sectors; defence/aerospace, local government and finance/banking. Find out where the majority of threats are coming from and how they are being mitigated today.
The proposed amendments to the Privacy Act, due to come into effect in 2014, reinforce both the importance and significance of upholding data security. Data protection has long been a priority for many businesses, but the rise in technology trends only create challenges in security protection. This research looks at how businesses are more likely to encounter breaches due to lack or awareness from employees rather than from malicious intent.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW