The proposed amendments to the Privacy Act, due to come into effect in 2014, reinforce both the importance and significance of upholding data security. Data protection has long been a priority for many businesses, but the rise in technology trends only create challenges in security protection. This research looks at how businesses are more likely to encounter breaches due to lack or awareness from employees rather than from malicious intent.
In this infographic, 300 IT decision makers in companies of various sizes in the UK identify the key concerns and how they are being managed within their companies. The companies vary in size and cover three key sectors; defence/aerospace, local government and finance/banking. Find out where the majority of threats are coming from and how they are being mitigated today.
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
The balance between employees’ satisfaction and protection has always been a struggle for IT administrators. There is a clear trend that secure access to enterprise and cloud resources has become a top priority and the challenge has become how you can balance security needs whilst keeping costs down and access convenient. This whitepaper looks at the recent innovations in two-factor authentication and how enterprises successfully walk this tightrope.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC