Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
In this infographic, 300 IT decision makers in companies of various sizes in the UK identify the key concerns and how they are being managed within their companies. The companies vary in size and cover three key sectors; defence/aerospace, local government and finance/banking. Find out where the majority of threats are coming from and how they are being mitigated today.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
The proposed amendments to the Privacy Act, due to come into effect in 2014, reinforce both the importance and significance of upholding data security. Data protection has long been a priority for many businesses, but the rise in technology trends only create challenges in security protection. This research looks at how businesses are more likely to encounter breaches due to lack or awareness from employees rather than from malicious intent.
The balance between employees’ satisfaction and protection has always been a struggle for IT administrators. There is a clear trend that secure access to enterprise and cloud resources has become a top priority and the challenge has become how you can balance security needs whilst keeping costs down and access convenient. This whitepaper looks at the recent innovations in two-factor authentication and how enterprises successfully walk this tightrope.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCChange Analyst- O365 Upgrade ProjectQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC