This whitepaper provides provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated threats by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted in 3,056 organizations worldwide in 2012. The application and threat patterns discussed within this report dispel the position that social networking, filesharing and video applications are the most common threat vectors, while reaffirming that internal applications are highly prized targets.
Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
The steady growth of mobile devices and ubiquitous connectivity is creating an inexorable trend toward enterprise-wide mobility. With the advent of cloud computing, organisations face the challenge of ensuring the integrity of their IT infrastructure while striking the right balance between the security and flexibility of enterprise operations. Successful firms are going to adopt the cloud oriented services that preserve the business value of the overall IT infrastructure. Read on.
Unmanaged cloud-based services can put organizations at risk for a data breach or non-compliance. Learn about the factors you should consider for deploying an enterprise-class secure file sharing solution in the cloud—including the benefits and risks of public, private, and hybrid options.
With more and more employees downloading free, consumer-grade apps to access work files from mobile devices, your enterprise may be at risk for a security breach. Learn the requirements to ensure mobile file sharing does not jeopardize your organization's data security or compliance mandates.
Consumer file sharing and synchronization apps like Dropbox have caught on with business users. But these apps lack the security, centralized administration and management of enterprise solutions. Learn about the requirements you should look for in an enterprise-class mobile file sharing solution.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Solution DesignerVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCTest ManagerWA