This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
Is your firm ticking all the boxes when it comes to information security? For the last several years, governments and industry groups have been increasing the level of regulation for companies, forcing them to prove that they have the proper controls in place. Find out how to encourage a culture of compliance and avoid the painful path of fines and bad press. Click to Download!
We put lots of things on the balance sheet, even goodwill and other intangible assets. Your brand and reputation may or may not show up in the books, but they always have financial implications for your organisation. When security breaches occur, they can be adversely affected, with dire results. In this whitepaper, we look at how you can protect yourself from security problems that could send your reputation plummeting? Click to download
In this infographic, 300 IT decision makers in companies of various sizes in the UK identify the key concerns and how they are being managed within their companies. The companies vary in size and cover three key sectors; defence/aerospace, local government and finance/banking. Find out where the majority of threats are coming from and how they are being mitigated today.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organisation. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD