This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before.
How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you?
This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more
Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTData ScientistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW