In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProduct OwnerVIC