In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPJunior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Business Project Manager Financial PlanningVIC