For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA