For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT