For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC