In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT