In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSnr Business Analyst - MulticloudVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle RDBMS) 160908/AP/510Asia
- CCTIM / TAM ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC