In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Cisco on CIA WikiLeaks revelations: It’s not our problem… this time
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTPolicy & Programme OfficerACT
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW