The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW