Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
This white paper details a number of best practices for migrating to from one IT solution to the next. These best practices, including establishing good governance, considering data externalisation and developing an effective communication plan are put to the test. Click to download
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
In this second installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Financial Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance. Read on.
In the first of a whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Information Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives principled performance. Read on.
In this third installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Risk Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
In our increasingly globalised environment, economies and enterprises are steadily becoming interrelated. Yet many key functions and departments the deal with related information and business processes remain siloed. The answer is to bring governance, risk management and compliance together in an integrated program where policies, data and controls are strategically managed and visible throughout the enterprise.
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative, it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their shared goals. At its best, governance means empowering self-governance, with tools like delegated access, effective reporting, and automated policy enforcement. This whitepaper explains how to create a “governance for all” strategy that will enhance shared adoption and its benefits to the organization. Read now.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC