Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
This white paper details a number of best practices for migrating to from one IT solution to the next. These best practices, including establishing good governance, considering data externalisation and developing an effective communication plan are put to the test. Click to download
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
In this second installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Financial Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance. Read on.
In the first of a whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Information Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives principled performance. Read on.
In this third installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Risk Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
In our increasingly globalised environment, economies and enterprises are steadily becoming interrelated. Yet many key functions and departments the deal with related information and business processes remain siloed. The answer is to bring governance, risk management and compliance together in an integrated program where policies, data and controls are strategically managed and visible throughout the enterprise.
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative, it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their shared goals. At its best, governance means empowering self-governance, with tools like delegated access, effective reporting, and automated policy enforcement. This whitepaper explains how to create a “governance for all” strategy that will enhance shared adoption and its benefits to the organization. Read now.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCMigration OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCService ManagerACT