Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
This white paper details a number of best practices for migrating to from one IT solution to the next. These best practices, including establishing good governance, considering data externalisation and developing an effective communication plan are put to the test. Click to download
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
In this second installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Financial Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance. Read on.
In the first of a whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Information Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives principled performance. Read on.
In this third installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Risk Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
In our increasingly globalised environment, economies and enterprises are steadily becoming interrelated. Yet many key functions and departments the deal with related information and business processes remain siloed. The answer is to bring governance, risk management and compliance together in an integrated program where policies, data and controls are strategically managed and visible throughout the enterprise.
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative, it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their shared goals. At its best, governance means empowering self-governance, with tools like delegated access, effective reporting, and automated policy enforcement. This whitepaper explains how to create a “governance for all” strategy that will enhance shared adoption and its benefits to the organization. Read now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rolling blog: Industry reacts to Budget 2016
- Budget 2016: A "missed opportunity" for startups
- Aussie start-up, Rundl, hits $5bn transaction milestone
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC