As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
We put lots of things on the balance sheet, even goodwill and other intangible assets. Your brand and reputation may or may not show up in the books, but they always have financial implications for your organisation. When security breaches occur, they can be adversely affected, with dire results. In this whitepaper, we look at how you can protect yourself from security problems that could send your reputation plummeting? Click to download
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
Is your firm ticking all the boxes when it comes to information security? For the last several years, governments and industry groups have been increasing the level of regulation for companies, forcing them to prove that they have the proper controls in place. Find out how to encourage a culture of compliance and avoid the painful path of fines and bad press. Click to Download!
Government organisations are frequently at the forefront of cyber-attacks and are often under the close scrutiny of regulators. Because of the nature of the information they hold, there is also a huge risk from data leaks and the corresponding loss in trust from citizens as well as financial penalties that are imposed should a breach occur. Find out more how you can ensure that critical information is adequately and cost effectively protected at all times. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC