Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. Information is useless if customers, employees or business partners can’t access it when needed. This paper provides a quick guide for gaining smart backup to benefit business.
Availability and integrity of information, or the lack of it, can directly impact revenues and profits and company reputation
How you back up – the people, process and infrastructure you have in place – can affect key business initiatives
Good back up can accelerate or decelerate the pace at which you roll out new applications or extend virtualization across your organization
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This whitepaper focuses on relevant solutions with an extensive overview of features for comparison. • The paper discusses Application and Desktop Delivery in the mobile world • Details challenges of the consumerisation of IT and BYO in tomorrow’s workspace • Explains the different Mobile Managements concepts, including the pros and cons
This comprehensive whitepaper details twenty simple yet crucial questions to ask vendors about all-flash arrays that can impact the success of your data centre roll-out.
Discuss the design, flexibility, and availability of all-flash array architecture The impacts on data, including global inline data reduction, deduplication and double failure data protection Consider how it weighs up to industry standards, such as overall performance and green efficiencies
Everybody has logs and ultimately will have to deal with them. In this guide, Dr. Anton Chuvakin analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management for a new solution. · Security information and event management (SIEM) emerged in the 1990s, but it has always been controversial · This paper analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management, focusing on technical differences, uses and architecting joint deployments · Dr Chuvakin provides recommendations for companies that have deployed log management or SIEM so they can plot their roadmap for enhancing deployment
This paper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model; popular approaches to building an infrastructure platform, and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support demand with dynamic business agility.
Creating a secure mobility strategy that provides a flexible, productive work environment and fosters innovation requires commitment from the CIO. This Guide provides the six stages to building an effective workplace environment, by enabling mobile devices to securely access the network.
Executive teams have been focusing on accelerating virtualization and the shift in IT processes that it enables. This whitepaper serves as a guide for executives looking to strategically and seamlessly migrate popular applications, which are both complex and mission critical, to virtual infrastructure.
IT departments have a huge opportunity to make their enterprises more agile, cost efficient and competitive by embracing the opportunities available through mobile devices and connectivity. Embracing mobility doesn't have to be complicated or costly - this report tells you how.
Businesses and enterprises have quickly realised the power and efficiency of cloud computing, but migrating to the cloud can be a challenging process. This guide leads you through the three key steps you should take to assess your workload, select the most appropriate cloud model and ensure your cloud provider’s migration methodology stacks up.
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD