This comprehensive whitepaper details twenty simple yet crucial questions to ask vendors about all-flash arrays that can impact the success of your data centre roll-out.
Discuss the design, flexibility, and availability of all-flash array architecture The impacts on data, including global inline data reduction, deduplication and double failure data protection Consider how it weighs up to industry standards, such as overall performance and green efficiencies
Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. Information is useless if customers, employees or business partners can’t access it when needed. This paper provides a quick guide for gaining smart backup to benefit business.
Availability and integrity of information, or the lack of it, can directly impact revenues and profits and company reputation
How you back up – the people, process and infrastructure you have in place – can affect key business initiatives
Good back up can accelerate or decelerate the pace at which you roll out new applications or extend virtualization across your organization
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This whitepaper focuses on relevant solutions with an extensive overview of features for comparison. • The paper discusses Application and Desktop Delivery in the mobile world • Details challenges of the consumerisation of IT and BYO in tomorrow’s workspace • Explains the different Mobile Managements concepts, including the pros and cons
This paper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model; popular approaches to building an infrastructure platform, and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support demand with dynamic business agility.
Creating a secure mobility strategy that provides a flexible, productive work environment and fosters innovation requires commitment from the CIO. This Guide provides the six stages to building an effective workplace environment, by enabling mobile devices to securely access the network.
Everybody has logs and ultimately will have to deal with them. In this guide, Dr. Anton Chuvakin analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management for a new solution. · Security information and event management (SIEM) emerged in the 1990s, but it has always been controversial · This paper analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management, focusing on technical differences, uses and architecting joint deployments · Dr Chuvakin provides recommendations for companies that have deployed log management or SIEM so they can plot their roadmap for enhancing deployment
Distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, with a wave of crippling attacks on enterprises since 2012. This whitepaper offers guidance to security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
Businesses and enterprises have quickly realised the power and efficiency of cloud computing, but migrating to the cloud can be a challenging process. This guide leads you through the three key steps you should take to assess your workload, select the most appropriate cloud model and ensure your cloud provider’s migration methodology stacks up.
IT departments have a huge opportunity to make their enterprises more agile, cost efficient and competitive by embracing the opportunities available through mobile devices and connectivity. Embracing mobility doesn't have to be complicated or costly - this report tells you how.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW