This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD