This comprehensive whitepaper details twenty simple yet crucial questions to ask vendors about all-flash arrays that can impact the success of your data centre roll-out.
Discuss the design, flexibility, and availability of all-flash array architecture The impacts on data, including global inline data reduction, deduplication and double failure data protection Consider how it weighs up to industry standards, such as overall performance and green efficiencies
When it comes to data back-up and recovery, the rules have changed. Virtualization has enabled IT organisations to become more efficient, but also more complex. This whitepaper addresses these new realities, and provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, backup of applications and data, disaster recovery and replication of complete systems or applications, and for ensuring high availability of mission-critical services.
Challenges - Server consolidation stalled due to storage performance limits - IO-intensive Oracle database would not consolidate with other applications - Multiple instances of virtual applications plus the Oracle DB Results - Consolidated 30 servers to 5 - 23% increase in Oracle performance after virtualization - 6.7-to-1 data reduction - Provisioning time reduced by 4x - 2x increase in VMware snapshot release time
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia