With EmblemHealth’s company headquarters flooded after Hurricane Sandy in 2012, this paper explains how a mobile laptop solution enabled displaced employees to work remotely and maintain productivity.
• Hurricane Sandy’s surge swamped the building’s sublevels, where its mechanical and electrical systems reside, rendering it uninhabitable for three months • Employees who were working remotely could access the company’s intranet to get updates as needed • Corporate notebooks were also essential to mobile workers such as visiting nurses and health coaches
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW