Many organisations leverage a hybrid cloud & on-premise architecture, but one of their major challenges is ensuring users can seamlessly move around the environment while still maintaining consistent control and security policy between on-premise and cloud services.
The rise of mobile users and apps, coupled with the continued growth in SaaS, has transformed traditional business environments. Identity is the new perimeter. Learn what you can do with a centralized Identity Access Management (IAM) service across this hybrid IT environment.
This whitepaper reveals which vendor is demonstrating that it has appreciated the broad, long-term strategic importance of flash storage and is moving rapidly to both maximize and optimize its use across its portfolio. You could be forgiven for thinking flash storage is the saviour of the storage world, but the truth is far more about pragmatism than panacea. This is because flash is a technology, and not a market Solid-state storage has been around in some form or another for over three decades, but only in the last few years has it become widely adopted Looking ahead, the most successful vendors seem certain to be those that offer—in addition to a range of solutions—a hybrid approach
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW