This whitepaper reveals which vendor is demonstrating that it has appreciated the broad, long-term strategic importance of flash storage and is moving rapidly to both maximize and optimize its use across its portfolio. You could be forgiven for thinking flash storage is the saviour of the storage world, but the truth is far more about pragmatism than panacea. This is because flash is a technology, and not a market Solid-state storage has been around in some form or another for over three decades, but only in the last few years has it become widely adopted Looking ahead, the most successful vendors seem certain to be those that offer—in addition to a range of solutions—a hybrid approach
The rise of mobile users and apps, coupled with the continued growth in SaaS, has transformed traditional business environments. Identity is the new perimeter. Learn what you can do with a centralized Identity Access Management (IAM) service across this hybrid IT environment.
Many organisations leverage a hybrid cloud & on-premise architecture, but one of their major challenges is ensuring users can seamlessly move around the environment while still maintaining consistent control and security policy between on-premise and cloud services.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Sydney - Leading OrganisationNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystem EngineerNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- TPJava Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT