Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
The fact that digitalisation exists doesn’t mean it’s available and actionable. This paper explains why true integration is not possible with merely adequate technology.
• Digitalisation improves user experience, availability and performance, processing power and decision-making • You owe it to yourself and your organization to go beyond “good enough” • Using a proven platform will mean improved business agility with the ability to establish new partnerships
This whitepaper details how Protection Storage Architecture can provide a data protection platform that can evolve with business and technical requirements.
Over the next few years, IT will be faced with a new set of data protection challenges, centered on delivering multiple data protection services
Transformational architecture not only enables backup teams to solve immediate tactical challenges but also helps IT teams keep business applications running
Protection Storage Architecture has three core components: protection storage, data source integration and data management services
(Tags: data protection, storage architecture, integration, data management, recovery, backup)
This eBook can help fix issues with integration strategy and data collection by telling you what the problem is and how to fix it by achieving better decisions and instant action.
• As budgets inevitably tighten, good companies lose their competitive edge • Event-driven integration future proofs your integration platform and lets you use your integration budget for innovation rather than maintenance • Business users and IT can solve problems by focusing on improving the availability of information with contextual, event-based data
This report looks at transforming customer service by combining web, social, and contact centre; discusses business attitudes toward multichannel interactions, and identifies the issues and potential pitfalls that businesses will face when trying to improve customer communications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia