Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
For organizations considering an upgrade to the latest version of Notes® or for those that may desire a change —this document outlines a 10-step process for determining if Google Apps is a viable, cost-effective alternative.
One of the fundamental design goals of the Internet was to achieve an unprecedented level of communications network resilience. As a result, packet-switched networks fundamentally enable fault tolerance, adaptive routing, and disaster recovery, so it is quite possible—and can be quite cost-effective—to build IP-based communications systems that are more reliable than circuit-switched PBX platforms. The key is to start with the right foundation. Read on.
This VeriSign guide will demystify the technology involved and give you all the information you need to make the best decision when considering your online security options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW