Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
For organizations considering an upgrade to the latest version of Notes® or for those that may desire a change —this document outlines a 10-step process for determining if Google Apps is a viable, cost-effective alternative.
One of the fundamental design goals of the Internet was to achieve an unprecedented level of communications network resilience. As a result, packet-switched networks fundamentally enable fault tolerance, adaptive routing, and disaster recovery, so it is quite possible—and can be quite cost-effective—to build IP-based communications systems that are more reliable than circuit-switched PBX platforms. The key is to start with the right foundation. Read on.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
This VeriSign guide will demystify the technology involved and give you all the information you need to make the best decision when considering your online security options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia