Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
For organizations considering an upgrade to the latest version of Notes® or for those that may desire a change —this document outlines a 10-step process for determining if Google Apps is a viable, cost-effective alternative.
One of the fundamental design goals of the Internet was to achieve an unprecedented level of communications network resilience. As a result, packet-switched networks fundamentally enable fault tolerance, adaptive routing, and disaster recovery, so it is quite possible—and can be quite cost-effective—to build IP-based communications systems that are more reliable than circuit-switched PBX platforms. The key is to start with the right foundation. Read on.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
This VeriSign guide will demystify the technology involved and give you all the information you need to make the best decision when considering your online security options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT