Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
For organizations considering an upgrade to the latest version of Notes® or for those that may desire a change —this document outlines a 10-step process for determining if Google Apps is a viable, cost-effective alternative.
One of the fundamental design goals of the Internet was to achieve an unprecedented level of communications network resilience. As a result, packet-switched networks fundamentally enable fault tolerance, adaptive routing, and disaster recovery, so it is quite possible—and can be quite cost-effective—to build IP-based communications systems that are more reliable than circuit-switched PBX platforms. The key is to start with the right foundation. Read on.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
This VeriSign guide will demystify the technology involved and give you all the information you need to make the best decision when considering your online security options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSnr Business Analyst - MulticloudVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle RDBMS) 160908/AP/510Asia
- CCTIM / TAM ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC