Previous approaches to disaster recovery models forced organisations to choose between low cost and high speed. Discover the latest solution that allows you to achieve both. Read more.
Backup and recovery has become fundamental part of business and an essential element of information management. Information is useless to customers, employees, or business partners can't access it when it is needed. Availability and integrity of information, of the lack of, can directly impact revenues and profits - as well as company reputations. Read more.
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Data quality – the measure of data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across a business – has become the core focus of information management efforts among many of today’s organisations. Problems with data quality continue to plague corporations of all types and sizes. In this paper, we will discuss some techniques companies can implement to enhance data quality across the entire enterprise. We will also highlight data quality management solutions, which provide businesses with the ability to effectively and economically enhance the correctness, completeness, and consistency of information in each and every system within their technology infrastructure.
Managing enterprise IT is no simple task. However, when it comes to critical applications and capabilities that impact end users and influence business results, the need for visibility into and across IT systems is critical. A key component of operating a successful IT infrastructure is application performance management (APM), for which business transaction management (BTM) plays an important role in ensuring a positive end-user experience. APM essentially creates a best-practice model that helps organizations focus on end-to-end monitoring, measuring and resolution of end-user problems. Read on.
RWWA's betting systems are its main source of revenue. When the organisation embarked on a major IT modernisation programme, it needed to ensure that its new online betting platform remained highly available. Read this case study.
How do you prioritize IT investments to ensure support for growing volumes of data and still meet your business users’ evolving requirements—such as competing more effectively, reducing IT costs, meeting compliance requirements, or anticipating changing market conditions? Read on.
We wrote this book to introduce you to the subject of processdriven MDM. It’s a big topic, one that far outstrips the ability of a brief book to cover. However, our hope is that by reading this book you will gain a fundamental understanding of processdriven MDM, how it works, and what it takes to make it a success in your organisation.
From online financial transactions to e-commerce to product development, SSL Certificates make it possible for users around the world to communicate sensitive information with the confidence that it is safe from malicious hackers. This white paper will present the pitfalls associated with poor SSL Certificate management, why they are potentially dangerous to the enterprise, and how enterprises can keep track of SSL Certificates effectively
Managing a high performing service operation in today’s complex environment requires a complete rethink of the way the operation is managed. Accepting current capacity without a real understanding of the fluctuating demand will lead to inconsistent performance. This white paper looks at the applications and processes available to achieve a balanced demand capacity curve, which will deliver consistent high quality service, satisfied customers and good margins.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia