Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
According to Forrester, 72 per cent of customers prefer using a company’s website to answer their questions. But only 52.4 per cent actually find the information they need online. Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily, and providing the right solutions means greater customer retention and revenue streams - but this is sometimes not the case. Download to find out more.
Getting sales territories and perfecting their associated incentive compensation plans is a challenge even for the most seasoned of sales executives. The effectiveness of a plan relies heavily on the data available and how it’s being utilised. In this global survey of 229 sales/marketing executives, we look how sales managers use data—or respond to the lack of it—in developing sales territories and incentive compensation plans.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Who are the top 10 brands on Instagram, and what are their secrets to success with visuals—image and Video—in this white-hot platform?
What might 12,000 likes per second mean for YOUR brand? In this PowerPoint-styled tutorial, Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial) offers up break-through examples of how brands are leveraging the editing and embedding capabilities of Instagram to engage loyalists and potential customers. Lessons from perennial innovators like Nike, MTV, Starbucks, Burberry, Red Bull, Ben & Jerry’s, Whole Foods and Ford, as well as upstarts like Lu Lu Lemon and Free People, SHOW rather than tell you how embedding + 15-seconds of video and eye-catching, engaging images can rock your marketing world.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW