This whitepaper discusses the reasons and trends that are encouraging more companies to move towards implementing virtual desktops throughout their organisations. • Users are increasingly using smartphones and tablets to access enterprise applications • The reasons for the trends toward virtual desktop is threefold • Securing data, managing devices, and offering a rich end-user experience are top priorities
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT