In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT