In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia